Saturday, May 13, 2006

I've got to let it go, and leave it gone

My eyes are burning as I struggle to focus on the computer screen. I'm drunk and exhausted, but I just don't think I can sleep right now.

I exhibited incredible strength tonight. I went to the home of someone who ripped my heart out, because that's where the party was, and treated it like a party, not a fucking nightmare. I had fun dancing and seeing so many of my old friends from high school. And hopefully I managed to hide my discomfort appropriately.

And now I'm depressed and I dont know why, because I dont want this guy anymore. I dont know why it still hurts me. It's just hard to let go of the past.

I thought to myself as we walked in, "I can do this."

And I did, and I'm glad I did.

I realize I've been posting a lot about the ex lately. It happens.

I hope that that someday never comes again.

Props if you get the lyrics. Peace out.

technorati tags:

0 Old Comments: