Monday, April 24, 2006

it comes and it goes...

I counted last night, and I have had no less than six qualified applicants express romantic interest in me in the past week. Not to brag, but this has been a pretty good week for me as far as such matters are concerned.

They range from a friend of my-ex boyfriend who I have a coffee date with on Friday, to a cheerleader I had a class with last semester (and haven't seen since) who sent me a facebook message asking if I'd like to go out sometime, to a guy with a labret who I think is TOTALLY hott but seems to not at all be over his ex.

These little spells of popularity with the menfolk seem to occur once every couple of months or so, and I try to just enjoy the attention and the possibilities. On the other hand, very few, if any, of these prospects seem to hold much potential as boyfriend material, but I could be wrong. One of these days, I'm gonna find a guy who just knocks me off my feet. But I'm not too anxious. I kind of like having my feet on the ground.

1 Old Comments:

Well, The Gays are wholly jealous!

By Blogger Lee, at Tue Apr 25, 10:17:00 AM CDT