Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh Crap!

JCMF -Will you be my guest blogger while I am away?
i don't have anything to write about, what would i say? Its such an honor i really can't turn her down
Me - Can I write about politics?
JCMF - You can write about anything you want.
Me - Can I write about guys?
JCMF - You can write about anything you want.
Me - Can I write about the time we went to get BOBs?
JCMF - HA HA! You can write about anything you want.
Me - OK.
OH CRAP!

Days go by and still can't think of anything.

Check voice mail, "hey just calling to see how the blogging thing is coming along"
oh crap!

Sorry Char. You really are Just too Fabulous compared to my blogging-challenged self.

1 Old Comments:

What exactly is a "date-o-holic"??? Is that another word for "tease"?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri May 19, 01:14:00 PM CDT