Friday, June 16, 2006

i hope so

Oh baby you
You got what I need
But you say I'm just a friend
But you say I'm just a friend


I’m really struggling to behave myself here. I feel a connection with you that’s comparable to friendships I’ve spent years building, despite the fact that I’ve only known you a few months. I can spend hours with you talking about anything, just chilling, rambling, almost always laughing. I feel such a strong attraction towards you, and I know you must feel it too. I’m certain that taking this valued friendship and turning it into a sexual relationship can only lead to disaster, and I’m not sure if I care.

The tension here is killing me. I can’t stop thinking about it. If there’s any guy out there I’d be willing to settle down for right now, it’s you. Then again, we're both a little unstable right now and I'm not really capable of making any promises too far into the future. It could be amazing, or it could be a huge mistake. Is that worth risking a friendship?

0 Old Comments: