Saturday, May 20, 2006

what I really need, is to win the lottery

I just had 97 hits in under eight minutes from an IP address in my hometown. Who the fuck from Slidell knows about my blog??? Please reveal your identity.

I called my mom, ya know, just to see if she mentioned somehow stumbling upon it. She didn't. She did, however, ask how I was doing financially, to which I was responded, "Very poorly, but I really don't want to talk about it unless you want to give me money."

I'm really in the hole right now, and I was gonna just live on ramen noodles and water until the first of the month. I didn't want to ask my parents for money again. But she asked me how much I needed, then told me she'd pay my tuition and fees for the summer and put $300 in my checking account on Monday morning. God I love my mom. We don't always get along, but she totally just saved my ass out of pure generosity. I seriously hung up the phone and started dancing around my living room. I feel like I want to run outside and give somebody a hug now.

technorati tags:

2 Old Comments:

I have been trying to leave comments for like two weeks, but something was wrong with my browser and I couldn't get the word verifaction picture to show and thus was unable to verify that I am not a computer spamming your blog..
But what I really wanted to say is that it sucks when people you know (mainly parents) find your blog because then it becomes less of a place that you can fill with your 100% uncensored thoughts, and more of a place that causes you anxiety.. wondering if your dad saw that entry about snorting coke before you had the chance to erase it.
So I am glad you were able to rule out your parents.

By Blogger Megan, at Fri May 26, 06:58:00 AM CDT  

haha, well I'm glad you're able to leave comments now, and I'm really sorry about the corruption of your "safe space". that sucks.

By Blogger Just Call Me Fabulous, at Fri May 26, 11:11:00 AM CDT