Sunday, September 03, 2006

I bet you were a bitch in high school

Yesterday I received my first comment that really pissed me off, perhaps a milestone in my blogging career. It's been deleted now, because things that piss me off have no place in my blog, but I have a few things to say about it nevertheless.

First of all, this is my space. If you don't like it, please move right along to one of the other five billion blogs out there. Nobody's perfect; we all have faults. I acknowledge this. I do not need strangers to point mine out to me on my blog. Most of my readers are awesome people who leave me thoughtful comments and whose own blogs I enjoy reading immensely. I even love my lurkers (I'm into the quiet type). Thank you very much, all of you, for coming to read and for generally being very cool. The few shall not taint the masses.

Second, if you're going to leave nasty comments, learn how to fucking spell. The word "add," when used in the context you placed it in, has two d's, dumbass. Now go to hell, Calli from Ohio.

0 Old Comments: