Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Go to hell, Congress. Go to hell.

Warrantless wiretapping of American citizens? A-okay.

But search a congressman's quarters with a warrant and they all throw a fit. wtf?

What do you have to hide, oh trusted lawmakers? If it's okay to listen in on my phone calls because I have friends in low places, why is it not okay to apply standard methods of investigation to the likes of you when there's evidence of corruption?

I don't understand why they all rally together when one of their own gets busted. It seems as though they would want to distance themselves as much as possible. I'm a Louisiana Democrat, just like Jefferson, and I think he's a piece of shit for taking bribes. If that's his idea of leadership, he's not helping me, my state, New Orleans, my country, anybody. He doesn't deserve my support or my sympathy.

Democrat or Republican, it's about honesty and integrity, and doing what's best for our nation. I'm sad to see that one of the only things able to bring the two parties together is fear that they might be next to have their dirty laundry aired.

1 Old Comments:

Fantastic Charlotte! I am so glad you are able to express my thoughts so passionately.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri May 26, 11:29:00 AM CDT