Monday, October 02, 2006

i had it all wrong

A disturbing facebook message from a stranger, a few investigative phone calls...the accusation...the admission...tearful apologies, promises and excuses. It's all falling apart. It had to be too good to be true.

He cheated. The extent of which is as yet unknown. Doesn't matter. He cheated. So many excuses...we'd been fighting, he was drunk, he's been trying to figure out how to tell me...it doesn't fix the betrayal.

He cheated. We have no foundation of trust to lean upon. We have three months together. That's it. That's not enough.

He's crying now...He's making promises. He swears it'll never happen again. He'll go to AA to control his drinking. He'll make it up to me. He'll be devastated if I end it.

Perhaps he should have thought about that when she was sucking his dick.

I don't know what to do. My brain is telling me to run. My gut's a naive dumbass and says to stay. I'm too soft for this.

0 Old Comments: