Tuesday, December 12, 2006

it's tuesday in apartment C

Wooohoo! I'm going to the Sugar Bowl! I got an email last night letting me know that I got a pair of ultra-coveted student tickets. I'm thrilled, pumped, ecstatic [continue terms of excitement as you wish]. Although I must admit, I'm a little confused about why this game matters. I've never been to a bowl game, and while I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, I don't really see what the difference is whether we win or lose. We're not playing for any title. This is why the BCS should have a playoff system, but whatev.

I realize most of you could give a fuck about college football, so I'll move on. It's finals week at LSU. I've got two down and three to go. The fact that this semester is finally coming to a close excites me to no end. This time next week, I'll be home free, spending most of my time sleeping, knitting, and catching up on a plethora of random tasks, such as my brake tag (read: inspection sticker, for those of you who aren't from New Orleans) that's been expired for about eighteen months now, and cleaning my room/closet/entire apartment, which has fallen into such a sorry state of chaos that I'm afraid Best Friend Roommate's been buried under the rubble; I haven't seen her in a few days, and I thought I heard someone mumbling something about "Don't eat my chips and salsa," from beneath a pile of dirty clothes.

0 Old Comments: