Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day Ten

It's day ten of vacation and my pants are starting to get tight from
all this eating! Starting Tuesday it's back to mostly healthy food and
regular workouts. We drove back to Connecticut today for Abuela's
actual birthday dinner, and spent most of the afternoon playing Dr
Mario (at which Abuela is actually really awesome). Nick is starting
to realize that his return to work is only 36 hours away, so he's
pretty sad. I think he's going to start seriously looking for a new
job when we get back. I have MSW student assembly on Tuesday, and
although that means classes and thesis work are right around the
corner, I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends from school who
have been out of town or out of touch over the summer. Tomorrow's the
last day, then back to the real world we go! I wish we could just
vacay all the time.

0 Old Comments: