Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Slacker

Oh, I've been neglecting my blogging lately. Perhaps I've just been too caught up in doing other things--like being completely and totally lazy. I can't remember the last time I studied, and finals are right around the corner. I'm way behind in school, but somehow I just don't seem to care. I'm getting premature senioritis. I'm ready to be done with my undergrad degree, it's so tedious. But really, it's just that I'm much more interested in going out and getting drunk and laying around, not necessarily in combination. Yesterday I was buzzed before five, when I definitely should have been doing homework, because Amanda and I hit up the Chimes (a popular restaurant just off campus) for happy hour. I enjoyed Bloody Mary's and quarter oysters, and I totally think it was worth it. I used to have such a drive to succeed, to excel, and I'm wondering what the fuck happened to it, because now all I wanna do is get drunk, have fun, and hook up. Maybe the single life has finally turned me into a normal college student.

0 Old Comments: