Friday, July 28, 2006

pie for breakfast, potato salad for lunch

Last night I ate pasta, drank half a bottle of wine, shared a joint, ate chocolate cream pie, had a two-person dance party, smoked five cigarettes, and had sex three times, not necessarily in that order.

This morning I was unwillingly awakened at the ungodly hour of 7:30 a.m., prepared Harold for his little vacation to the bunny-sitter, and dug back into the pie with my morning cigarette. I then decided that the pie was not a suitable meal to begin my day, and subsequently feasted upon some fabulous mustard potato salad as a supplemental snack.

Now I'm sitting in my last class of summer school, feeling anxious to head off to HOTlanta in about an hour. I'm going to visit Best Friend Roommate, we're gonna get krunk ATL style with a bunch of white folk.

0 Old Comments: