Monday, July 17, 2006

I like to move it move it

Oh how I love to dance. Unfortunately, I subscribe to the "Dance like nobody's watching," philosophy, and so for many years my idea of "dancing" was more like, as described by one quite harsh friend, "a female dog in heat." Levi, you ass.

A few months ago, a friend of mine who teaches hip hop at a local studio shined her grace upon me, teaching me how to roll my hips, isolate my rib cage, and (kind of) bounce. She attempted to teach me the Ratchet, yet failed miserably (my body just does not move that way, sorry.)

The point is, that being A)a very sexual person, B)someone who loves to dance, and C) very easily entertained, I now find myself unconsciously swiveling and rolling my hips at quite inappropriate times, such as standing in line at the grocery store. Gyrating absentmindedly to the music of my soul, I look like a two-cent ho trying to catch a date while picking up eggs and milk. Killing two birds with one stone, just my style.

0 Old Comments: