Thursday, May 10, 2007

interrogation room

Copasetic Fish cornered me in a poorly lit room and told me I had to answer her questions, or else. She's vicious.

1. if you could only be remembered for one thing, what would you like it to be?
Making a life out of helping others. And my mad dance skills.

2. what is the one memory that truly makes you squirm?
Junior high. The entire two years were nothing but a series of awkward events.

3. if five of your closest friends were each asked to describe you in one word, what would those five words be?
I did research on this: bootylicious, free-spirited, charismatic, caring, compassionate. Aren't my friends so nice? Accessory responses were: reckless, adventurous, dedicated, and activist.

4. if you could tell any one person a particular thing, what would that thing be? include the person if you want.
My grandma, that I miss her. =(
5. what draws you back to any particular blog?
Mostly feeling like I can relate to the person writing. I've scaled back the time I spend in the blogosphere quite a bit, so there are really only two blogs that I read devotedly nowadays, although I still check in on all my other buddies from time to time.

So, if you'd like to be interviewed yourself, simply leave me a comment or email me, and I'll email you back with five questions of my choosing.

0 Old Comments: